Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. This important to be punctual especially if you made a booking for The initial hole in golf as this Is the polite way to do so. Another thing you should remember when you booked for the tee off is to avoid making any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. A divot is A piece of turf cut out of the ground Buy a golf club or a 60 degree vokey wedge In making a stroke, so if you have done this then you should always replace the pitch marks on the green.
4. If you’ve lost a ball, Then you should know that you must continue with the provisional ball but you will have the penalty of one stroke but this does not apply if the ball was lost in a water hazard therefore you should do your best to look for the ball to stop playing the provisional shot.
5. Mind your actions as it should not slow down the play because there will be a group of players will also be waiting to take turns in playing.
6. Raking the bunker or the sandtrap is another important at the get to observe after you finished or you can use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. It is not a good manner to put your golf bag or go on grass or green when the players ahead of you are still taking shots, simply place your golf cart on the side while waiting.
A proper golf decorum that you should observe is to never ever walked on the opponent’s putting line and if you’re going to mark the position of your ball, simply put the marker behind or beside the ball, don’t forget to replace another ball where you have picked up thegolf ball from.
9. Shouting “fore” When playing golf is actually a safety measure to warn someone that a golf ball will hit them so if you think that your ball will hit somebody then don’t hesitate to shout this word or if you heard someone shouting this then just cover your head with your arms and crouch down.
To enjoy playing golf one must observe the etiquette along side this game.